7 best android apps you must try in September – Well, do you know there are about massive 2.8 Million Apps available for android [According to Statista.com]. So, it is very near to impossible that we can taste all apps in our whole life. In this case, this point should also be noted that All App Developers for Android are continuously running to make their app on the top of their respective category. Some are on the top from Start and some are climbing towards top position according to their overall increased performance through Updates. Every-day tons of new apps are launching on playstore.
So, for making your homework more easier, today we are coming up with a list of 7 best Android apps every month [in this article, It’s September ], we will list apps when we find it worth the share.
7 best android apps you must try in September
So, without wasting any further time, let’s take a look at the list of ” 7 best android apps you must try – September version “.
If you want to secure you Android device with Any Anonymous person, then yes, this Android App Lastpass is a best fit for you. This app is a must have Application for every Android Smartphone user. This app secure and store all of your passwords not only for lockscreen, but also for any place where place where you login using credentials like Username and password and also provide you the best and tough recommendations so that no one can unlock your password.
Features of Lastpass Android App :-
- Store passwords in a secure vault
- Autofill every password
- One account or many
- Convenient access
- Generate random passwords
- Fingerprint support
Also Read:- All about Google Play Protect you need to know
2.) Blue Mail
Yes, you read it right. This month blue mail got a new update, added new valuable features and grab the place in 7 best android apps you must try in September. If you want a best all rounder E-Mail app, Blue Mail, is Here. It provides you the simple interface for much easier understanding of this app, but if you go deep, it’s loaded with tons of features, with compatibility of mostly every android device out there. It also comes with Android Wear support, the ability to lock up private emails, widgets, color coding, and a lot more. It’s powerful, simple, and best of all it’s completely free to download and use.
Features of Blue Mail Android App :-
- ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE [Support nearly all formats]
- ENHANCED FEATURES [like android wear support, rich text supported, group mail, etc]
- GETTING STUFF DONE [schedule E-Mail, quick filters]
- VISUALLY APPEALING [Sender’s profile Image, Unread count, color coding, etc]
- PRIVATE AND SECURED [password encryption, lock screen ability]
Want to provide more and more tasks to Android and improve the overall customization of your Android Smartphone? Then yes, this tasker app fulfills all your needs and wants. Through this app, you can easily provide tasks according to your profile you created and activate them as you want. If you are at home, you can provide it different tasks to handle and if you are in the office, then yes, it can also setup your tasks, by creating profiles and adding tasks to them. The main advantage of tasker app is that It doesn’t need any kind of root controls to perform any kind of task. Just freely use it.
What Tasker app can do ?
- Passcode-lock sensitive applications (e.g. for child safety)
- track your phone location via SMS in case of theft
- Extend the use of the media button on your headset: take a picture from a distance or go to the previous media track with a long press
- Text-to-speech; read out loud: incoming SMS/ phone number, WiFi/Bluetooth status, when it’s time for an appointment, when the battery is low etc etc (Android OS 1.6+ only)
- Start the day with a particular application showing
- Change all your home icons and wallpaper every day, or in particular locations
- Create a Home widget to
- toggle bluetooth/wifi on/off
- launch wireless settings dialog
- show a menu of tasks to choose
- send an emergency SMS with your GPS location
- record call times and destinations to the SD card
- record battery levels over time to a file on SD card
- make automatic recordings of what you say during phone calls to SD card
- during the night, turn on airplane mode to conserve battery/reduce radiation, but turn it off every 15 minutes to check for SMS/voicemail.
- setup a vacation SMS message, with different messages for different callers
- change phone settings by
- application: long screen timeout in a book reader
- time: screen brightness lower in the evening
- location: ringer volume high at the office, turn off keyguard at home
- zip/unzip application data on the fly when an application is launched/exits
- pause music playback while in a particular application, restart on exit
- make a regular backup of a file on the SD card
Also Read:- 13 Best uses of OTG cable
This app helps you to highly customize your Android smartphone. Zedge for android provides you the millios of High Quality Wallpapers, ringtones, notofication tones as well as diffeent sets of Icons for Application installed on your device. Not go anywhere for them, simply open the app, browse the thing you want through searching in different categories, save that in your device and apply. Your are good to go.
Features of Zedge Android App :-
- Beautiful HD wallpapers – Preview them, download and Apply
- High Quality Audio – Preview, download and set the HD notification ringtone
- Suitable App Icons & Widgets for you
- Personalized Game Suggestions
- Available for free, Everything
- Easy to use with highly balanced UI
5.) Unified Remote
Well, we all know that the most lazy but most important thing to do in our life is “Handling Remotes”. One TV Remote, one speaker remote, one AC remote, and so on. So, in that case, what will you do? you will try to stuff all remotes into a gadget which will be nearest to us by searching and installing hundreds of apps separately for every gadget. But no, now you don’t have to search manually and install each app. You will get a single app for handling all things, i.e. ” Unified Remote “.
Features of Unified Remote App:-
• Easy server and app setup, that just works, provided 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Custom remotes
• Android Wear Support (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server and Voice commands
• Includes light and dark color themes.
Everyone have a tons of work to do in a particular amount of time. So, in that case, possibly you forget some task and that skipped from your work, leading to small or heavy losses. If you are also suffering from the same situation, this App ” Wunderlist” will help you out. This app helps you to create a To-Do List of the activities you will work on in future and remind you at the right time. In this way, you didn’t forget and skip any activity and able to achieve your goals.
Features of Wunderlist Android App :-
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dosShare the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
7.) Pocket Casts
If you enjoy podcasts then this app is probably the easiest decision in regards to which podcast app that should use. This App is 3rd in our list of 7 best Android apps you must try in September. through this app you can easily download and stream tons of high quality podcasts to entertain you, along with the gorgeous UI which is very simple, you can get into it easily.
Features of Pocket Casts Android App:-
So, my friend, Above are the ” 7 best android apps you must try in September “. Did you just used any app listed Above ? Then please share your experience with that app through a comment. If you want to recommend us any other app which deserves to be listed in this Article, simply share your App details below, and we will feature that app in this article and also recommend your name below that app as a recommendation. So friend, till then, Build Best, Stay Cool!