Android originally is not much secured, but we can improve the security by locking up all the things so that every time, they need a password. That’s why in and before 2016, we saw thousands of application which act as an app locker which helps you to improve the security of each and every app by using a password in a pattern or a numeric way.
But friends, pattern and number password seems to be outdated as of now because of today, each and every smartphone which is launched in 2017 and still going to launch has an inbuilt fingerprint scanner which is a very positive step from a security point of view. so, you can easily unlock the app just by tapping a finger on the fingerprint scanner.
As of now, we are still searching for the best app locker which unlocks any app through fingerprint, but we have some best apps regarding this. So, for providing my side, here are the Best fingerprint app lockers applications for Android.
Best fingerprint app lockers applications for Android
So, friend, let’s get started with our list of Best fingerprint app lockers applications for Android.
Applock : Fingerprint & PIN
- Lock recent apps
- Set Separate Password / Pin or Pattern for each App.
- Fake Crash Screen
- Option to use Fingerprint for unlocking
- Fully optimized
- No Battery Drain
- No need to remember pattern or passwords, just use fingerprint
AppLock – Fingerprint Unlock
- Snaps the snooper who tried to unlock your apps
- Can lock apps you want to protect from being snooped
- Can lock Wi-Fi
- Can lock Bluetooth
- Can lock Incoming Calls
- Can lock Installing / Uninstalling apps
- Can lock Play Store
- Can lock Browser
- Can lock Settings
Fingerprint Lock is supported on Samsung devices and devices running on Android 6.0. Marshmallow or higher.
With it’s first release on July 16, 2014 FingerSecurity is the first app that allows owners of an Android device with a fingerprint sensor to protect their apps with their fingerprints.
FingerSecurity allows you to protect any app with your fingerprint. FingerSecurity has many options to make your life easier and more secure.
- Protect any app with your fingerprint
- Widget for fast enabling/disabling
- Set timeouts to allow a short switch between apps
- Unlock multiple apps at ones
- Use your alternative password or pin code to unlock apps when your fingerprint is not recognized
- FingerSecurity can’t be uninstalled or killed
- Automatically protect new apps
- Use your favorite image as background
- Use fake crash dialog
- Automatically unlock your apps at specific locations
- Only allow specific people(fingerprints) to unlock an app
- Protect notifications of protected apps
So friend, above are the Best fingerprint app lockers applications for Android. Try to use any one app listed above so that you can improve the security. Which app did you like he most? Is there any other app which you want to recommend for everyone to use? So please friend tell us about your experience and recommendation respectively and I will try to reply you as fast as possible. If you found this article least helpful then please share it with your friend, family and groups. Till Then, Build Best, Stay Cool!