Best ways to organize contacts, calls and messages on Android
So friend, without wasting any further time, let’s start with our list of ” Best ways to organize contacts, calls and messages on Android”
Truecaller + Truedialler
Yes, the combination of true-caller and true-dialler comes on first place, don’t be confused, now both are included in true-caller, but previously, true-caller and true-dialler are separate apps.
True-caller and true-dialler come on first place if we are talking about the best way to organize your contacts. Why?
- Through true-dialler, you can completely customize you normal dialler in a smarter and your desired way. This will completely redesign your normal smartphone’s dialer and add more valuable features in it. You will see a complete dialler along with their contact details, their profile Photo [in case if they created a true-caller account] and the main benefit of this dialer is:- if you received a missed call from a no. which you hadn’t saved earlier, this dialer show name of the owner of that no. so you can recognize him/her easily.
- Through true-caller, you can get the deep details of any number you want to search for. Basically, it will help you to recognize the no. which you have not heard in past as well as provide you the option to block any kind of Spam calls.
So, this will be first in our list.
Also Read:– 7 best android apps you must try in September
So, our contacts and dialing Part is complete. Now it’s time to Organise our SMS. I know the fact you will be thinking “in 2017, who is using a normal SMS to build-up conversation when it’s an era of WhatsApp, facebook, telegram, etc.”. But my friend, believe me. SMS has it’s own importance. Today, for mostly any kind of formal conversation, there are only 2 mediums though we can formally interact with each other, one is E-Mail and other is SMS.
So, for SMS part, I will give the whole responsibility to this app:- Textra SMS, because it is very trustable, good looking and provides us the best way to organize messages. Textra is an SMS and MMS app that replaces the stock messaging app, and while there are many apps out there that share the same basic function as Textra, I believe Textra takes the cake. Why? Let’s take a look at it’s feature and decide:-
- Provides Great customization
- Reliable and easy to use
- Looks great [thanks to it’s UI]
- A ton of message options
- floating notifications
- ability to quick reply to notifications
- change LED color
- Quick Compose
- Blacklists, Signatures, Android Wear support, emojis
- video compression
So, for SMS, I am using Textra App.
Here we also consider a case of emergency. Why? For proper recovery. Right?
Normally, if we reset our smartphone, we will get our contacts very easily, because in android by default Contacts will be saved on our Gmail account, so when we log in, we will get our Contacts Back. But SMS? they’re gone. No, they are not gone, if you previously installed this App, SMS backup and restore, then it’s fine.
What this app will do is:- If you created a backup of Your SMS, and then reset your smartphone, then you can easily recover your Messages. How? Lrt me tell you the whole Process:-
- First, install SMS Backup and Restore App from Play store.
- After that open this app and create a backup. If SD card is inserted in your smartphone, then this backup is automatically saved to SD card. If not, simply copy and paste the backup to any external storage.
- Then simply reset your smartphone[we took an e.g. here]
- After then, when your phone is rebooted after reset, simply Go to play store, download this app again, and open it.
- There you’ll see the option to restore the Messages. Simply tap it.
- Rest of the work will be done by the app. Your work is done 🙂 🙂 🙂
This app will also prove to be helpful when you change your smartphone.
So, my friend, Above are the Best ways to organize contacts, calls ,and messages on Android. If you want to add something in this article, simply drop a comment down below and we will take a look at it and add it along with your name as a recommendation. If you have any query regarding any of the apps listed above, don’t worry, simply ask your query through a comment which is available below and we will take a look at it and provide you the best resolution for your query. Till Then, Build Best, Stay Cool!