Want to unlock locked android phone without losing data? If yes, then you are at right place. Here, I am providing you “how to crack Android phone password” easily through 4 amazing ways through which you can unlock android phone without a password. This will help you to recover lost password of the android device too.
Why do we need to crack android Password?
It’s an era of Technology. Everyone is going “Digital”. In this way, 2 gadgets, named Laptop and mobile are very popular among the normal public. Everyone is storing their “confidential data in their devices which is a very big deal. In this case, for protecting that data, we use a pattern or number lock. But sometimes, the case will become different.
Basically, Android is providing you the facility to secure the Android device through a key which will lock your smartphone so that any other person can’t use your device and don’t able to take a sneak peek of all your chars, gallery, social media profiles as well as your confidential data.
Many of the Android device users use a pattern lock or number lock [well, it’s time for fingerprint one] on their devices. But sometimes, there is a case when that mobile user forgot his/her password. In this case, they have 2 options:-
- Start a game of Probability to Recover lost password. You have to try all possible combinations which you remember or try to unlock your device. It is a time taking process and chances will be less than 1%
- Being smart and crack your phone key in a best possible way so that you can bypass android password without losing data. Need some process but results will be 100%
So, today I will go for the second one option- crack android mobile password without harming anything. Right? If yes, then let’s try to bypass android device password in an easy way.
Crack Android phone password without losing data
Let’s get a way to unlock android phone without a password. I will provide you 4 best possible ways here, you can choose best suitable one and try to recover it as fast as possible. It will help you to unlock a locked android phone without losing data.
1.) Use Android device manager to recover password
Do you know that Google is also helping you out for Recover lost password if you just forgot your password completely? Yes, it is. Use the “android device manager” feature which is already enabled and activated on your android mobile. You can take the help of Google find my device option. Before using this option, just keep 3 things in mind:-
- Your Android device must be turned on and completely functioning.
- Your Android device must not be in airplane mode. The reason behind this is that Google is trying to remotely locate your device and connect to it.
- You need a PC or another device through which you can access the internet properly.
- Now, move on to PC and open this link:– Find my device. This will open a panel through which you can track your device in real-time.
- Firstly, it will say to log in. Login using that same Gmail account which is already logged in to your Android phone. If you use any other Gmail ID, then it will not work. After logging in, you will get a complete panel where you will get a device name, battery percentage, etc. Just click on “lock” [as shown in above image]
- Enter your phone number into that and click on “lock”. Done.
- So friend, now your smartphone is completely locked. And the good thing is that you can recover the password using phone number which you entered previously, just recover it through an OTP and set a new pattern or number lock. Done 🙂
2.) Use TWRP to crack android Password
When you set a lock on a device, it will create some root files in which a complete database is created. In that database, all your pattern or number lock info and logs through which you can get details about when you unlocked your device. Through this, you can unlock locked android phone without losing data
So, if You deleting some system scripts, you can easily unlock android mobile without a password. But for that, you need TWRP [team win recovery project]. If your device has TWRP flashed, then you can move on but if your device doesn’t have TWRP, then you can quickly install it by using your computer, you can check out the full tutorial here:- How to install TWRP.
Ok, after completing the TWRP installation process, let’s move on to our main thing:-
- Now, reboot your device in recovery mode [hold on power button+volume up button till recovery screen popup].
- After booting to recovery, head on to Advanced >>file manager>>data>>system.
- There you will find many files, just find below-described file names and delete them:-
What this will do is:- it deletes all lock information and log files through which your lock is “gone”. Done :). Just reboot your smartphone to normal and it will be unlocked. You can set a new one now. Ths is one of the trickiest ways to unlock an android device. So, in case if you don’t have a basic knowledge of rooting or Flashing custom ROM, then I will not recommend you to use this method. The reason is:- if by mistake you delete any other file, you will be screwed up your device and maybe it will not boot up again. So, just be tricky 🙂
3.) Use forgot password option – Crack android phone password
You can easily reset the lock screen key if you logged into your google account to your Android device. Through this option, you can easily unlock your Android device and set a new one just by using your google account. How? here’s your answer:-
- Firstly, turn on the display, you can see the lock screen with a password entering option.
- The, you can easily see the option named “forgot password”. Didn’t able to see? then don’t worry friend, just enter the wrong pattern or number continuously 5 times, then you can see a timer (i think it’s 30 seconds timer) and a forgot password option.
- After tapping on it, now, a screen open which says to enter the login email id and password. Remember that you have to use the same email id which you used to log in to playstore first time when you boot your smartphone.
- Then, you can easily set up a new lock by drawing a pattern and confirm it by re-draw your desired pattern. After then, tap “continue”.
Your device is unlocked. Well, I know that it is a kinda easy process, but sometimes, it will not work properly. You have to be lucky for that. Well, this is the best possible answer of how to unlock locked android phone without losing data.
4.) Perform a Hard-reset
This is the last way to unlock android without a password, and you should follow this way if any of the ways provided above didn’t work for you. You should follow this step when you are ready to compromise all your available data available on your android device. By hard-resetting your device, all data, setting, applications, cache memory, all things are wiped from your smartphone and you can treat your smartphone as you are booting it for the first time after purchase.
This is a very easy process, but this will lead to erase complete data. So, try to create a backup before hard resetting your phone and after your Android device had been hard reset, simply restore that backup. This process will unlock your device on a 100% chances.
Also Read:- Best uses of OTG cable – 13 unique tricks
So friend, above are the Best ways to unlock an android phone without using a password. Here, I am trying to helping you. So please don’t try to use these ways for negative purposes as it will make you a thief. Just be positive and only use these tricks to unlock android phone pattern or number lock on your device only. Try to use it only when you forgot android phone password and try to bypass it.
Did you try any of the way and any of these tips provided above help you out? If yes, then please tell me your experience of Recover lost password by commenting down below. If no, then you can ask your query and I will try to solve it as fast as possible. I hope you will get the best possible answer to unlock a locked android phone without losing data, and succeeded it.
Please share this article with your friends, groups, and family so that they can also the process of recovering the lost password. Will meet in our next article, Till Then, Bye friend.