Do you want to add any widget to your Android phone’s lock screen but don’t know how to do it? If yes, the friends, I will help you out. Here, I will provide you the best and easiest way to add a widget to the Android lock screen. Just use this trick and drag and drop widgets to lock screen in an easiest possible way.
Adding a normal looking widget to lock screen is an exceptional way to improve your smartphone’s features and give your lock screen a new look too. If you want to see temperature through lock screen or change music in one tap, then this is a perfect fit for you.
You can easily customize lock screen, add or remove widgets, change colors and date and time, etc which will help you to create your own style of a lockscreen page.
Just move on friend and let’s take a look t how you can do so.
How to add any widget on Android Lock Screen
Below is the complete procedure of adding a widget to android lock screen, but firstly, let’s take a look at some important notes which will help you t make your decision.
Things to be noted before adding widget to lock screen:-
- Your Android device should be rooted so that we can get the privilege of adding a widget to the Android lock screen.
- Xposed Module should be flashed on your device. In case if it is not installed, I will help you out. Don’t worry, just leave a comment below quoting your android mobile name.
- That’s it 🙂 Let’s move on
Add play music widget on android lock screen
So friend, below is the complete step by step process:-
- I hope your device is rooted and Xposed module enabled.
- Now, open Xposed installer and tap on “add module/ download”.
- Now, search for “lock screen widgets”. You will get an extension with this same file name.
- Then tap on it and install it. After installing, it tells you to reboot your android device so that this module can be enabled.
I hope you followed above provided steps thoroughly. Now, it’s time to add any widget to the Android lock screen. So, here we go:-
- Unlock your device and open “lock screen widgets” app.
- There, you can see many options, just leave all of them alone and scroll down, you will get an option to “add widgets” or “+ icon”. Just Tap On it.
- Now, you have to select your widget and set the desired size of widget app. You can add any size, but this one is perfect for the android lock screen.
- Done? Now, you can see in that a widget is showing in lock screen widgets app. You can resize it according to your need.
- At last, just save and apply settings and done. You can see that a widget is added to the Android lock screen.
Also Read:- Sennheiser CX180 review – Still best till now?
So friend, above is the complete process of adding a widget to lock screen of an android phone. I hope you got the complete procedure and succeeded in it. In case if you stuck at any step, then you can leave a query and I will get in touch as fast as possible.
Well, what’s your favorite widget you are using on your mobile? Please leave your opinion below in comments section. If you liked it then please hit the share button and share it with your friends and groups. Will meet in our next article, Till Then, Build Best, Stay Cool.