Scene Switch Pro v5.0.6 [Latest]
Scene Switch Pro’ can change some settings of your Android device at once according to selected scene.
This app is advanced version of Scene Switch. The basic feature is same as the free version of Scene Switch.
The free version of Scene Switch is recommended to try first.
[Difference with the free version]
Th Pro version is different with the free version as follows.
1. Some setting items have been added.
– USB tethering on/off, Bluetooth tethering on/off, locale, timezone, default sounds, stop app.
– Brightness is able to be specified with a percentage of it. Screen time out is able to be specified with 10 seconds unit.
2. The number of scenes is extended to 30.
3. The number of schedules is extended to 30.
4. The number of scene icon images is extended to 200.
5. Implementation of ‘Additional holidays’.
6. Implementation of pause timer schedule feature.
7. Implementation of temporary scenes.
[Data migration from the free version]
You can migrate your scene data from the free version to the Pro version as follows.
1. Start the free version of Scene Switch. Push ‘Menu’ button in description screen and then select ‘Save app settings’.
2. Specify a file name for the data and then push ‘OK’ button.
3. After the scene data was saved into external media, the app returns back to the description screen. Then exit the app,
4. Uninstall the free version of Scene Switch.
5. Install the Scene Switch Pro.
6. Start the Scene Switch Pro. Push ‘Menu’ button in description screen and then select ‘Load app settings file’.
7. Select the file saved as phase-2 in setting file list, then push ‘OK’ button.
8. After the scene data was loaded, the app returns back to the description screen.
Please refer to the free version of Scene Switch for more information.
●USB tethering setting does not work on Android 4.x devices for security reason.
●On Android 2.2 and the later, only background app can be stopped by ‘Stop the app on scene switching’. App on screen cannot be stopped.
- Fixed a bug that icons of the temporary scene was not displayed correctly if it was icon of icon packs.