Want to use WhatsApp on PC? If yes, then I will help you out. Today I will provide you the complete way to do WhatsApp web login and successfully use it on a computer without using any WhatsApp web download software. We will login through a WhatsApp web QR code through which you can chat with anyone through a browser.
What is Whatsapp Web?
I hope that whoever is reading this article is using WhatsApp and installed it on your smartphone. It is really a great platform through which we can generate conversation with each other, get in touch with our friends and share media as well as some important files and app installer through it.
There is one more option to create or join groups so that you can easily create a chat between more than 2 persons. If you are a gadget freak or using a computer more than a mobile phone, then, in this case, you will miss it.
For the best solution for this problem, Facebook introduced WhatsApp web through which you can easily use it on your PC, laptop or anything just by going to the browser. Through this, you can use it on your browser just by logging in by using WhatsApp web QR code. You will get all same features which are available on WhatsApp android app or iOS app.
Why do we need to do WhatsApp web login to use it on our PC?
Everything is alright, But why do we need to use WhatsApp web? Here’s your answer:-
- You don’t want to install and retain Whats App application on your Smartphone, maybe due to some personal issues or storage issues [yes, it takes a lot of storage, not in the start but when you continuously use it for more than a year continuously, it will acquire nearly to 5 GB easily].
- Want to get updated with your friends’ info but don’t want to be distracted by going through your phone.
- You want to use WhatsApp on a computer as it is a better option than using it on a smartphone [maaybe due to a bigger screen or less lagging and stuttering].
But how to open WhatsApp web on a computer? How to log in through WhatsApp web QR code? Now, I will provide you a perfect answer to this by providing you step by step tutorial.
How to do a successful Whatsapp web login on PC
So friends, let’s get started with our main content. Be sure to check out these things before logging in:-
- You had installed an official WhatsApp app on Android device and already signed up using your mobile number through an OTP.
- You have a perfectly working network connection for a successful login.
Now, let’s move on to our main process:-
The first step, generate Whatsapp web QR Code
- Firstly, move on to your PC and open any browser. Here, I will recommend you to use Chrome Browser as I personally used it and it was working fine.
- Now, open WhatsApp Web by clicking on to this link.
- I hope you will get a new page where a Web QR code is showing on a left side of your PC screen. Now, you have to use this QR code for the login process.
Next step, connect your account with it for successful Whatsapp Web login
- I hope you successfully generated a QR code. Now, it is a time to log in your WhatsApp account to the web. For this, you have to use your Android or iOS device and open WhatsApp App.
- Now, open a menu by clicking on three dots which are available on the top right side of the screen. I hope you will find it easily. In that menu, there is an option named “WhatsApp web”. Just tap on it once.
- After tapping on it, a new window will open in which you will get a camera UI. Just take your mobile phone in front of computer screen. You will see that the QR code which is available on PC screen will automatically be caught up by your smartphone using a rear camera.
After this, automatically, you can see that everything which is available in your WhatsApp app for the mobile phone is showing on your browser Tab. You can chat with anyone, transfer files directly from it and get new notifications just by toggling up some settings.
When you don’t want it, just click on three dots available on your PC just next to your name and tap on last option named “log out”. Done. I will recommend you to log out every time when you finished your work as it is little riskier because anyone can see your account just by visiting on web.whatsapp.com.
Wrapping things Up
So friend, above is the complete process to use WhatsApp on PC just by performing WhatsApp web login through a QR Code. I hope you will able to successfully able to use it on your computer without doing any WhatsApp web download. Yes, I know it is a little lengthy article, but I provided this process it in detail so that everyone can able to log in. But in case if you aren’t able to login into WhatsApp web, you can ask your query below in our comments section and I will try to resolve your query as fast as possible.
Which one is your favorite Social Media Platform? Please leave your opinion in the comments section provided below. Liked it? Then please hit the share button and provide this article to your friends and groups. Will Meet in our next article, Till Then, Build Best, Stay Cool.