Today hardware of mostly every android smartphone is powerful enough to handle big and graphic intensive apps, but till now in terms of software processing, it lacks to bring up the full potential leading to apply some tips for speed up android smartphone. This is the lack of personal technology it is important for Fast User Experience to have optimization between software and hardware.
This type of optimization is the result of most smartphone users, who are annoyed and upset with the smartphone’s slow or hang on today’s date,There are several reasons for Android smartphones to be slow, In the first few months the phone runs fine but gradually it starts getting slower, users who are upset about their Android smartphones slow problem they can use the tips below to speed up android smartphone.
Best ways to speed up android smartphone :-
1- Disable animations on screen
Animations mainly work between graphical transitions in menus, app drawers and other interface locations These systems use the resource and are regularly active during the use of smartphones, Apart from improving the experience of using smartphone these are not of any use If users think their device is slowing down, they can turn off the animations.
How to Disable Animations in Android:-
- Make sure developer options are enabled. If they’re not, go to Settings >About phone, then tap on Build number several times to enable it
- Go to Settings > Developer options, and scroll down to Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, and Animator duration scale.
- Tap on each of the animation options and turn them off.
2- Disable unnecessary background processing, check the sync app
Some apps start working as soon as the phone is started, At the same time some are continuously syncing with online services Both types of apps can dramatically slow down the smartphone, To know which apps are running in the background the user should go into the App section in Settings, Then swipe on the ‘Running’ tab If there are apps that are running in the background and are not used, then such apps should be uninstalled, If these applications can not be deleted then they should be disabled. This can speed up android smartphone.
How to Disable background processing in android?
- With apps that just won’t quit, like Kik for us (if you kill it via the processes tab, it simply restarts), you can navigate to Settings > Applications > Application manager to perform a Force Stop, or you can just uninstall it directly.
- To stop an app manually via the processes list, head to Settings > Developer Options > Processes and click the Stop button. Voila!
- To Force Stop or Uninstall an app manually via the Applications list, head to Settings > Applications > Application manager and select the app you want to modify. Don’t delete any apps that appear when you select the Show System Apps option.
- To Force Stop an app on stock Marshmallow handsets or newer head to Settings > Memory > Memory used by apps
Delete useless apps, wallpapers and widgets
If the user has installed a large number of apps on their phone, then this may cause their smartphone to slow. The user needs to ask himself whether the apps he has installed are using it, If not then remove these apps from phone Some apps can not be uninstalled especially given by the smartphone manufacturer In such a way it would be right to disassemble them Lots of widgets on the live wallpapers, and home screens can also slow down your smartphone, If users are facing this problem then they should think about using static wallpapers and remove even the most important widgets. So cleaning Storage by uninstalling apps can speed up android smartphone.
Clean Built-In Storage
If your smartphone built-in storage is almost full then your smartphone may be very slow, To avoid slow down the phone the total built-in storage of the phone should be between 20 to 30 percent of the available or free.
Best ways to clean up built-in space:-
- Use Android’s Built-in Storage Tool to analyse and free up space easily.
- See Which Folders and Files Are Taking Up the Most Space through file mangers and explorers [ES File Explorer is best]
- Add an SD Card and Move Data There
- Move Photos, videos and other heavy files to the Cloud storage [like google drive]
Always Clear the apps cache
Cache of apps that are used repeatedly can be prepared, which can slow down any Android smartphone and users can speed up android smartphone by continuously deleting every apps cache.
How to clear apps cache in a right and effective manner?
Step 1: Head to the Settings menu. This can be done by tapping the cog icon in your notification shade.
Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available
Want some more tips to improve you android smartphone performance? simply Browse our articles for more info. If you have any query related to this or want to suggest a new topic for improving performance of your smartphone, simply drop a comment below and i will take care of it. Build best, Be Better, Stay cool!
Image source:- Google images