The exact reason behind mobile phones blast and how to be safe? Nowadays, as we know that technology is growing at a very fast speed, but on another hand, we can also see that there are many loopholes in it. Same is the case with our smartphones.
If we take a look at tech news, we can see that daily a new device will launch, but as it is a new, that is not much perfect. In our smartphones, we can see that new technology and features introduced but there are one thing which is very common till now, I.e. Mobile phone blast cases. We blame the manufacturer for this, but actually, the reason behind this is wider than our limits.
So, for providing you these details, today I am coming up with the Exact reason behind mobile phones blast and how to be safe?
The exact reason behind mobile phones blast and how to be safe?
So friends, let’s start with our today’s article named Exact reason behind mobile phones blast and how to be safe. firs, we will know that how and why a mobile phone explosion happen? Why do mobile phone blast? And after then, we will provide you some tips to be safe from it.
How and why does mobile phone explosion happen?
So friend as you know normally a mobile phone blast when:-
- Our mobile phone heats up very much
- When there is too much external pressure on our mobile.
But only are these two the main reasons behind it? No. There are some more factors which define the same about Mobile phone blasting. So, let’s take a look at some more common factors:-
- Charging explosion- I think you already knew or heard some cases in which the mobile phone blasts while charging. But why? So, let’s talk about the answer:- when we put our phone in charge, then Charging puts pressure on the motherboard of the phone, using it during charging increases this pressure manifold. This causes the cheap electronic components in some mobiles to explode. There is also a malware, or bug, found in some Android-based smartphones, that can also cause an explosion by exerting extra pressure on the motherboard during charging. If you recently gave your smartphone to a repair shop, then the chances will be increased.
- Call bombing- first of all, we should know what exactly is call bombing? So, call bombing refers to the numerous numbers of missed calls which are dialed from any international or unknown number. So, in this case, firstly, the person who calls you try to insert a virus or malware on your device. He/she can do it be sending you a message or a mail which has a particular link or file, and if you click that link or download that file, then that malware enters on your device. After then if that person calls you from an international number and you received it and be on the line for a particular amount of time, then it is possible that your device will explode. Basically, if you are not a celebrity or a well know person, then you are safe.
How can one ensure that much pressure is not put on the phone and to be safe?
Basically, i created a complete post regarding prevention from heating and mobile blast, you can check out that post here, but for a sneak peek I am providing you all factors in brief:-
- Try not to use your smartphone while charging.
- Use only Original charger or if you are using any other charger, then make sure that the output voltage of that charger doesn’t exceed from your original charger.
- Beware of international calls, it may be proved dangerous for you.
- If you gave your smartphone to a repair shop, then only give your phone to an authorized or a very popular repair shop because some repair workers change the original parts of your smartphone with the fake one.
- If your Smartphone’s battery is swollen, then immediately get a new battery for your device.
- Don’t play games on your device continuously more than an hour, take a pause/interval every 30 minutes.
- When your smartphone is charging, keep it idle. Don’t use it too much because future is unpredictable, we don’t know what unexpected will happen.
You should try your best to protect your smartphone. As I said previously, future is unpredictable, that’s why we can’t expect what will happen in future. Just follow these tips and be safe.
So friend, above are the Exact reason behind mobile phones blast and how to be safe? I hope you get some knowledge through this article and get to know about mobile blast cases. I have only one advice for you, “just play safe”.
If you found this article helpful, then please share this article with your friends, groups, and family. If you have any other tip to be safe from mobile blast cases, then please share your tip by commenting down below. Till Then, Build Best, Stay Cool!