How to root Xiaomi redmi 5A / 5X, the complete guide- Recently Xiaomi launched their new device which is named as Xiaomi redmi 5A and tagged as “Desh Ka Smartphone”. Phone’s overall look and feel is nice, and as it is an Android smartphone, we made a complete guide on how to root Xiaomi redmi 5A.
Rooting your smartphone is not a risky deal as it unlocks your complete privileges to your smartphone and you can add, remove or edit anything [including apps data] available on your Xiaomi redmi 5A. So, today we will provide you the easiest way to root Xiaomi redmi 5A / 5X which is secure and simplest available method.
How to Root Xiaomi redmi 5A / 5X[best way]
Well, here I want to give an advice. Rooting is a very easy process, but you need to be accurate. If you try to root Xiaomi redmi 5A / 5X and did it in a wrong way, probably you will lose all your data and files, as well as the risk of your Smartphone bricking, will be increased. So yes, you can root, but complete physical guidance is must if you didn’t do it before.
Things you should do before rooting Xiaomi redmi 5A / 5X
- transfer all data to an external storage device
- make a complete backup of all your apps
- eject SIM cards and memory card from your device.
- Bootloader should be unlocked properly.
- TWRP [team win recovery project] should be installed. If TWRP is not installed o your device.
Complete method to root Xiaomi redmi 5A / 5X
So, let’s get to the main point here:-
Firstly, create a ROM:-
- Visit Xiaomi ROM builder – Xiaomi ROM builder
- Here, select your smartphone [in our case, Xiaomi redmi 5A]
- After that on a new page, you will get an option to select ROM, select MiUI version you want.
- Then, scroll below, you will get an option “expert settings”, select it and you will find an option named “root access”. here you have to select superSU root.
- Leave all other options as default and scroll down below, you will get an option “create ROM”, just click on it and a ROM will be created automatically and download it.
Flash that ROM on Xiaomi redmi 5A:-
- Connect your smartphone to PC and transfer that downloaded ROM to your smartphone’s storage. If you downloaded the ROM to smartphone directly, then cheers, you don’t have to connect it to the PC.
- After that, boot your smartphone in recovery mode. [press power button+volume UP button after turning off]
- In that, Tap on “install button” and find the ROM you transferred from your PC.
- then, flash it by swiping from left side to the right side [you can able to see an option “swipe to confirm flash”]
- After then, all thing will be done automatically, after ROM is completely flashed, just clock on reboot button, select “system” and done.
Now, after booting up your smartphone, you can see that your smartphone got the root access. In case if you weren’t able to find your smartphone on the list, then you can follow these steps to root Xiaomi redmi 5A / 5X:-
- Boot up your smartphone in the fast boot mode by Turning the phone off. Hold volume up + power until fast boot” screen appears.
- Plug in your smartphone with a computer and transfer supersu file [in case if you don’t have supersu file, you can download it here.
- After then, plug out your smartphone and boot your smartphone in recovery mode [TWRP recovery].
- In that, tap on “install”, then select the supersu file you transferred from your PC.
- Then swipe left to right on “swipe to confirm flash” option.
- All other things will be done automatically, then simply reboot to the system. Done 🙂
- In case TWRP is not installed on your device, then you can take a help from this complete guide on flashing TWRP here.
- If the bootloader is locked, you can unlock it by a process described here.
So friend, above is the complete process of “how to root Xiaomi redmi 5A / 5X”. Did you able to root Xiaomi redmi 5A successfully? If yes, then please share your experience with it so that others can also get to know that how easy or difficult this method is. Do you have any problem while rooting Xiaomi redmi 5A? then please you can ask your question through the comments section provided below and I will try to solve your query as fast as possible. If you find this article little helpful, then please share this complete guide to root Xiaomi redmi 5A with your friends and family and help them all to root their device if possible. Till Then Build Best, Stay Cool.