Recover lost password – Well, Android is providing you the facility to secure the Android device through password so that any other person can’t use your device and don’t able to take a sneak peek of all your chars, gallery, social media profiles as well as your confidential data.
But sometimes, this security system leave us confused when we can’t able to enter the right password as we forgot, then we started a game of probability to Recover lost password. We tried to remember all password combination and applied them on our android device, but, Bad luck!
So, if you are also in the same boat then yes, you are at a right place. Here I am providing you the best pro tips to unlock an android phone when a password is lost.
Recover lost password – Best ways to unlock an android phone when a password is lost
So friend, let’s start with our Best ways to unlock an android phone when a password is lost. Note that you should use apply these tips for positive purposes only.
1.) Hard-reset your device
You should follow this step when you are ready to compromise all your available data available on your Smartphone. I will recommend you to follow this way when you tried all those ways provided above. By hard-resetting your device, all data, setting, applications, cache memory, all things are wiped from your smartphone and you can treat your smartphone as you are booting it for the first time after purchase.
This process will unlock your password on a 100% chances, But all your data will be deleted permanently.
2.) Using forgot password option – Recover lost password
You can easily reset the lock screen password if you logged in your google account to your Android device. Through this option, you can easily unlock your Android device and set a new password just by using your google account. How? here’s your answer:-
- Firstly, turn on the display, you can see the lock screen with a password entering option.
- The, you can easily see the option named “forgot password”. Didn’t able to see? then don’t worry friend, just enter the wrong password continuously 5 times, then you can see a timer (i think it’s 30 seconds timer) and a forgot password option.
- After tapping on “forgot password”, it says to enter the login email id and password. Remember that you have to use the same email id which you used to log in to playstore first time when you boot your smartphone.
- Then, you can easily set up a new password by drawing a pattern and confirm it by re-draw your desired pattern. After then, tap “continue”.
- Done 🙂 🙂 🙂 congrats!
3.) Unlock Your smartphone using TWRP
You can easily unlock your device just by deleting some system scripts, and for that, you need TWRP [team win recovery project]. If your device has TWRP flashed, then you can move on but if your device doesn’t have TWRP, then you can quickly install it by using your computer, you can check out the full tutorial here:- How to install TWRP.
Ok, after completing the TWRP installation process, let’s move on to our main thing:-
- Now, just boot your device in recovery mode [hold on power button+volume down button till recovery not popup].
- After booting to recovery, head on to Advanced >>file manager>>data>>system.
- There you will find many files, just find these files and delete them:-
Done 🙂 🙂 :). Just boot up your smartphone and it will be unlocked. You can set a new password now.
4.) unlock device using Android device manager – Recover lost password
Do you know that Google is also helping you out for Recover lost password if you just forgot your password completely? You can take the help of Google find my device option. Before using this option, just keep 2 things in mind:-
- Your Android device must be turned on.
- Your android device must not be in airplane mode. The reason behind this is that Google is trying to remotely locate your device and connect with it.
After then, just head on to PC and open this link:– Find my device
After opening it, log in using your email id and password which is logged in into yout android. After logging in, you can find your device name, battery percentage, etc. Just click on “lock”. Enter your phone number into that and click on “lock”. Done.
So, now your smartphone is locked completely and good thing is that you can recover password using your phone number, just recover it and set a new password.
Also Read:- 4 amazing camera hacks you should try now
So friend, above are the Best ways to unlock an android phone when a password is lost. Note that you should only use these tips on your smartphone only. My intention is to help out the Android users who are experiencing this issue for Recover lost password. Don’t use it for negative and illegal purposes.
Did any of these tips provided above help you out? If yes, then please tell me your experience of Recover lost password by commenting down below. Please share this article with your friends, groups, and family so that they can also the process of recovering the lost password. Till Then, Build Best, Stay Cool!
Hi friends, Kunal Gola Here. A simple tech geek from New Delhi who loves exploring tech and going deep into its software and hardware part. Yes, I have some targets and one of them is to provide original and High-quality content to you. Mainly focusing on PC and Android devices, Here, at BuildMeBest, I am providing you some of the best how to tutorials, tips and tricks, facts, and top tech lists.