In Today’s era, smartphone is one of the most essential Gadget we have because smartphone is playing the role of communication, production and entertainment, but for all of them we expect there must be security, ease of use as well as taking less space and provide more great features. For these purposes, There are countless applications from Android or iOS Play Store, but most of them are not of your work and you take your device space. For making your work easy we will provide you list of Top 5 apps that must present in your smartphone .
So friends, Here’s the list of Top 5 apps that must present in your smartphone for security and productivity.
Top 5 apps must present in your Smartphone :-
Nova Launcher deserves to be first in our list. This launcher app changes your home page completely. With this help the Home screen can be customized and it also changes the design of your app icon. Which gives your device a whole new interface experience?
Features of Nova Launcher:-
- Gesture support
- Create Hidden Folder and hide apps from Drawer
- Bundle of app drawer features for customization
- Pixel Like app shortcuts
- Weather info on the notification Bar
- Folder and Dock Customization
LastPass is a password manager and password generator that locks your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. LastPass autofills web browser and app logins for you, and generates new, secure passwords instantly.
Last Pass is a password manager app. Which keeps your password information in a wallet? In addition, it automatically takes the password into your browser and simultaneously helps the user to generate a new and secure password. Your LastPass also has a password that will be the master password and will protect all passwords.
One password is all you need with LastPass – your LastPass master password handles the rest. Store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information in photo & audio notes, and more.
Features Of LastPass password manager:-
- Slick new interface with subtle usability tweaks.
- Lots of options for password generation.
- Integrated browser leverages more LastPass features.
- Copy notifications.
- Fills login credentials on the Web and in apps.
- Form fill profiles. Safe password sharing. Secure notes.
- Emergency Access feature for bequeathing passwords.
Staying fit is also a passion for people and needs too. There are many health apps in the Play Store and App Store but Google Fit is the best of all. It tracks your day-to-day activity such as walking, running and cycling. And you can check out these data.
Features of Google Fit App:-
- Effortlessly track any activity. As you walk, run, or cycle throughout the day, your phone or Android Wear watch automatically logs them with Google Fit.
- Get instant insights. See real-time stats for your runs, walks, and rides. Google Fit will record your speed, pace, route, elevation, and more so you can stay motivated and on track.
- Reach your fitness goals. Set goals based on steps, time, distance, calories burned. Receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
- Measure your wellness. Aggregates info from other apps to track fitness, nutrition, sleep, and weight: Android Wear, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, and Xiaomi Mi bands.
- Check in from anywhere. Track your progress from your phone, tablet, the web (fit.google.com) and even your Android Wear watch.
If you are fond of reading then the Kindle App is the best app you can prove to be. You do not need to keep the candle for this. You can read more than 4 million books and magazines, newspapers in this app by downloading this app from the stores.
The Kindle app puts millions of books at your fingertips. It’s the app for every reader, whether you’re a book reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader—and you don’t need to own a Kindle to use it. Choose from over four million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoy popular magazines like The Economist and Reader’s Digest with high-resolution color images. So, kindle app is also included in our list of Top 5 apps that must present in your smartphone , specially for Readers.
Features Of Kindle App:-
- Interface permits clear viewing
- Change text size and color
- Add annotations and highlights
- ‘Go to’ feature
Also Read:- 15 amazing android apps that work with sensors
Last on our list of Top 5 apps that must present in your smartphone is monefy. If you cannot keep account of your expenses, then this is the best app for you. In Monefy you just have to write the amount to be spent and it will keep track of all your expenses. If you do shopping or take a cab, enter the transaction amount and this app will do its job. Apart from the entry of the user, the user has to do nothing.
Features of Monefy App:-
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface. No redundancy
- Add new records extremely fast
- Handy widgets that could be used on lock screen
- See your spending distribution on the nice and informative chart or get detailed information from the records list
- Manage categories, if defaults do not work for you
- Be safely synchronized using your own Dropbox account
- Choose the report period
- Select your currency
- Use budget mode
- Backup and export data in one click
- Passcode protection
- Multiple accounts support
- Built-in calculator
So friends, this is our list of Top 5 apps that must present in your smartphone so you can improve your smartphone’s security, have an ease of use in every transactions, customize more and improve looks as well as make yourself fit. If you are using another app other than these which are awesome, simply comment the name of that app below and share with everyone. Build Best, Stay Cool!
Image source- Google