Xiaomi redmi note 4 Flipkart cash on delivery – Xiaomi Redmi note 4 is the India’s best-selling smartphone in 2017. The main attraction behind its immediate success is “the hardware and quality xiaomi are offering at the competitive price”, and I also purchased it from Flipkart through payment mode as “cash on delivery”. As it is the most selling smartphone, this means that the Fraud can also be on another level and it’s real.
So, what are you doing wrong while ordering Xiaomi redmi note 4 from Flipkart? Let’s go deep into details and get the exact answer of ” Why Xiaomi redmi note 4 from Flipkart on cash on delivery?”
Xiaomi redmi note 4 Flipkart cash on delivery- Why?
Recently, a news reported in which a person ordered a Xiaomi Redmi note 4 64GB and paid for it through debit card, and at the time of delivery, he got a lower variant of XiaomiRedmi Note 4 [3GB one, and a different color one]. Luckily Flipkart listens to his appeal and he gets his smartphone rightly after a week.
So, when I ordered it, I paid the amount through cash on delivery. Yes, I know hat the amount is little higher, but trust me, paying the amount through cash on delivery is the most secure mode of payment, especially when you are going to buy a huge gadget.
Xiaomi redmi note 4 Flipkart cash on delivery- how?
Well, it’s very easy to order Xiaomi Redmi note 4 from Flipkart on cash on delivery. In case if you don’t know, here’s the guide:-
- First, open Flipkart and search for “xiaomi redmi note 4” which is available on the top of the screen.
- Then, tap on the version of redmi note 4 you want, and then choose the desired color. Do it carefully because after ordering it, you can’t able to make any further changes.
- After then, tap on “add to cart” available on the bottom side of the screen.
- Then, tap on the cart icon right available on the right upper corner of the screen, and you will see your device along with its price+delivery total [well, delivery charges probably will be 0].
- Then, just go ahead and ahead, confirm your delivery location, details and while your reach on the payment page, tap on “cash on delivery”.
- After then, fill the captcha form [if available] and then, please the order. Simple 🙂
Xiaomi redmi note 4 from Flipkart, pay by cash on delivery- A note for you
Here, I want to give you an advice. When the order reaches to you at your home, firstly, take the courier in your hands and unbox it in front of the delivery man before paying the cash to him so that everything will be in the right drection and straight forward. If everything is fine, then pay him money, if you didn’t get the desired product, just return to him and cancel the order, it can save your bucks actually!
Also Read:- 4 tricks to make your android smartphone faster
So friend, above I completely explained you about “Xiaomi redmi note 4 Flipkart cash on delivery- Why and how?”. I hope you understand that why you should pay from cash on delivery instead of paying from a debit/credit card or a net banking. If you have any query regarding this article, then you can ask your query rightly available below this article and i will try to solve it as fast as possible. If you found this article helpful, then share it with your friends and family and also keep them alerted about this. Till Then, Build Best, Stay Cool.